Thursday, August 10, 2006

New MikeStrawbridge.com format

One of the keys of having a successful on line business is your personal website. I have just started remodeling mine - www.mikestrawbridge.com

I am going to have a common template for all the pages and use CSS to maintain a consistent look.

I will also be moving all the JeepGirl Travel stuff out to its own server.

With over 400 pages, this remodeling will take a while but I am sure the end result will be worth the effort.

I am learning a lot abut web design as I go. Last week I did not know what a CSS style sheet was and now I am writing them. I even modified my .htaccess file today. I love learning new stuff.

So check out the new index page at www.mikestrawbridge.com and let me know what you think.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home