Monday, July 31, 2006

Income opportunities worth millions

income opportunities worth millions


One of the things I have done to learn about finding income opportunities is to read about people who have successfully found high income opportunities and acted on them successfully.

I am currently reading the biography of Sam Walton. He started his huge business with a simple 5 & 10 cent store.

I have also studied Henry ford and Thomas Edison. I have been able to learn something from each person I studied.

The main difference I see between those who have been successful and those who worked for them are the ideas that each of them had. There own vision of themselves made the difference.

Income opportunities are all around us, we just have to learn to recognize them.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home