Monday, July 31, 2006

Income Opportunities

In this blog I will chart my progress in my quest for proven income opportunities.

For many years I worked as an engineer in the corporate world. After being left behind when the big corporation decided to change it goals, I have set out on a quest to establish an executive income home based business.

I tried a stint in sales but after I realized I did not know anything about sales, I have spent my time carefully studying the subject.

I have found that 99.99% or maybe more of the business world has this sales idea backward. They develop a product then look for a market. I have found through my research that what really successful people who find high income business opportunities are the ones who know what people want and then find a product that gives that to them.

But I am still getting ahead of myself. Before pursuing any earn extra income opportunity you must first work on your own mental and spiritual condition.

Have you ever noticed how some people seems to be drawn to money? They just seem to be lucky finding proven income opportunities.

That difference is what is called the Law of attraction and it works for all of us to bring us either riches, debt or just getting along. How we think determines how we perceive a new online income opportunity and how we act on that perception.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home