Friday, October 13, 2006

The Million Dollar experiment

I have just discovered Steve Pavlina's million dollar experiment. I have joined as a private participant.

His experiment is to see who all can create one million dollars in their lives through the use of creative intention.

His concept is simple: Just think about a simple affirmation statement every day and see what happens in your life. Keep a record of the results. You don;t have to buy or believe anything, just give it a try.

I started last Tuesday and so far I have seen some amazing income come to me in unexpected ways. I am going to keep up the affirmation.

He is my version of his suggested affirmation:

"In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the benefit of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of others who hold this intention."

For more information about his Million Dollar experiment see this link:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/million-dollar-experiment.htm


Bookmarkz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have joined the experiment after reading about it on Steve Pavlinas website. Good luck to you with the experiment. (I have yet to make a cent however it is only day 1!)

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home