Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Big boost in income!

I have been hesitant to write about this because it seems to weird to believe.

However, I have tracked the results for while now and I find the results to be too consistent to dismiss.

I have demonstrated a huge increase in income through the use of affirmations.

As I wrote previously, I had joined the million dollar manifestation exercise. Well, I really did not see much result from the exercise itself, but it did lead me to more information on affirmations.

The real breakthrough for me came through the study of Gary Craig's EFT. Using this method I was able to clear up my understanding of my own affirmations.

I have seen a substantial increase in income from sources that have a solid history where the only change was the affirmation.

I invite you to check out Gary's EFT a - specifically the palace of possibilities series.

Click here to learn more.

I am now adding EFT to my coaching practice.


Bookmarkz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home